- Please be aware that a valid credit card number is required to reserve your appointment. We understand that unavoidable circumstances come up and you may need to change your schedule. We kindly ask that you give us 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Failure to show and any cancellations with less than 48-hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee of your deposit or a fee based on scheduled services.
- Cancellations and “no shows” leave gaps in our schedules and cannot be filled without timely notice. This notification courtesy enables us to schedule another client and in turn maintain a higher availability of services for you as well as others
- Due to schedule commitments to other clients’ schedules, we may have to reschedule any appointment for which you are more than 15 minutes late.
- In the event that you are late by 15 minutes or more, you are subject to cancelling/rescheduling your appointment and will be charged a cancellation fee based on your scheduled services. Please understand that this is to ensure that every client receives the appropriate time for their hair services. It is possible that late arrivals can still be accommodated, however, this is done at our discretion based on the availability of our stylist’s schedules and your particular services. Please call or email the salon if you are running late so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
Cancellation Policy for Keratins, Japanese hair treatments, and *Hair Extensions:
- A deposit is required to reserve an appointment. Salon Vanity adheres to a 4 business day cancellation policy. Please call us at 215-925-2211 if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Failure to show and any cancellations with less than 4 business days of notice are subject to a cancellation fee up to the full cost of the scheduled service(s).
- *Hair Extensions: Any changes in appointment must be made 5 business days prior to the scheduled appointment, otherwise deposit will be forfeited. Once the deposit is received and the hair is ordered, the deposit is no longer refundable.
Please note the following important Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- Gift Cards can only be used in person at our location to pay for any services or products.
- The value of a Gift Card will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- A Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash, tips, or credit.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Gift cards are valid for 1 year after their date of purchase.
- Acceptance of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions.