Just because the weather is cooling down doesn’t mean your style has to! Winter weather can do massive damage to your hair. This holiday season, treat yourself to one of these 5 Salon Vanity stylist-recommended products that protect against winter weather.
- Carre Lissant – Swap out those dryer sheets for these hair perfector sheets by Kerastase, formulated with advanced static-control technology to take hair from frizz to smooth.
- Wonder Worker – This benefit-packed primer by Shu Eumera works to hydrate, detangle, smooth, condition, boost radiance, tame frizz, and add silkiness.
- Essence Absolute Oil – A multi-use elixir by Shu Eumera that moisturizes and protects with intense nutrition. It’s rapidly absorbed into hair fiber to re-balance the moisture level of dry hair.
- Nectar Thermique – Kerastase created this nourishing milk that boasts 85% less breakage from blowdrying.
- Chronogoliste Line – The most concentrated care shampoo ever created by Kérastase offers a flawless regenerating touch by cleansing scalp impurities while revitalizing the hair from scalp to ends.
If you’re looking to treat yourself or someone special in your life to the ultimate beauty experience this holiday, Salon Vanity gift cards are available for purchase online. We want to answer YOUR questions in our next #StylistSecrets blog entry. Leave your question in the comments section below or use #VanityStylistSecrets on your favorite social media network to submit your question! Salon Vanity is a Philadelphia Salon located on the corners of 17th and Walnut in Rittenhouse Square. Want more gorgeous? Stay up to date with all things hair by following us on social media!